Field Service Engineers/Plant Fitters - Garvagh
Reporting to: The National Plant Service Director
In today’s competitive business climate, it is more important than ever to have a well qualified and highly skilled workforce. Various crafts and skills are required to ensure the Company’s increasing success and profitability. Ideally applicants should possess good formal educational qualifications and be fully qualified.
Hours or work are from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Overtime and Saturday work will be a requirement of this job.
1. Effective and efficient repair of plant and equipment machines including electrical systems as instructed, within designated repair times.
2. Perform pre-delivery inspections and fitting new machines out to suit customers’ requirements.
3. Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard and in accordance with all Health & Safety regulations.
4. You will be capable of working independently or as part of a team.
5. Any additional work identified whilst inspecting a machine must be authorised before completion.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills are essential.
7. Experience in using diagnostic equipment.
8. Accurately completing service reports and timesheets. Clock in and out when on site and keep accurate records of time when off site.
9. Managing and controlling van stock and company tooling.
10. To be fully aware of the company’s quality policies and procedures.
11. To behave at all times in a safe manner ensuring no injury to your person or those around you.
12. Drive company vehicles in a safe and legal fashion and keep vehicles tidy.
13. Any other duties as are deemed appropriate.
1. Clean driving licence
3. Fully time served field service engineer in a similar role.
• We pay favourable rates depending on your experience.
• 29 days holidays per year (including Statutory).
• Automatic enrolment in Life Cover.
• Automatic enrolment in Workplace Pension Scheme.
Contact Donna Getty for an application form – firstname.lastname@example.org
Return completed form to Donna Getty at TBF Thompson (Garvagh) Ltd, 6-10 Killyvalley Road, Garvagh, Coleraine, BT51 5JZ
Closing 26 May 2023 @ 5.00 pm